Pinatex product line
A surprise for all fashion trendsetters who like DOKMAI Rwanda’s leather fashion accessories but did not want to buy them for ethical reasons and concerns of animal welfare.
Dokmai Rwanda has just launched a new product line of vegan leather fashion products in collaboration with Pinatex made by Anana-Anam company. PINATEX is not a petroleum based leather alternative like PU or PCV but a 100% plant (pinapple leaves) based, sustainable, pesticide free, PETA approved, non-woven fabric with low environmental impact and leather like characteristics
PINATEX is available in 6 coulours , which are charcoal, natural, brown, paprika, gold and silver. Besides the products presented here most of our existing leather products can also be manufactured with PINATEX.
Visit our shop or submit your order and be the first to own one of these exiting products
Don't hesitate "Pep up your look" but remain vegan!!!!!
PINATEX CARE INSTRUCTIONS
1. Clean your product thoroughly and effectively using a cloth soaked in warm soapy water. If your item is heavily soiled, you can rinse with
lukewarm water but never fully submerge the product as this may cause irreversible damage.
2. Let your item dry before any application is made and refrain from using a heat source to dry more quickly, as this could cause damage.
3. We recommend using a natural colourless wax for your #MadeFromPiñatex products. Apply a small amount to a dry, soft cloth and rub
sparingly over the textile in a circular motion until fully absorbed. Do not use too much wax as it may not fully absorb.
4. Leave your item to dry naturally for 24 hours after application.
5. You can also buff the wax off with a dry cloth or soft brush.