1. Clean your product thoroughly and effectively using a cloth soaked in warm soapy water. If your item is heavily soiled, you can rinse with
lukewarm water but never fully submerge the product as this may cause irreversible damage.
2. Let your item dry before any application is made and refrain from using a heat source to dry more quickly, as this could cause damage.
3. We recommend using a natural colourless wax for your #MadeFromPiñatex products. Apply a small amount to a dry, soft cloth and rub
sparingly over the textile in a circular motion until fully absorbed. Do not use too much wax as it may not fully absorb.
4. Leave your item to dry naturally for 24 hours after application.
5. You can also buff the wax off with a dry cloth or soft brush.